what i wore Wednesday

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

i had plans to get out of the house everyday this past week so it was an easy week to complete the challenge to get out of my pj’s each day!
here are my outfits from the week:

wednesday night: birthday dinner for Mindy

IMG_1548

top: gap outlet

skirt: tjmaxx

belt: old navy

bracelets: charlotte russe

ring: charlotte russe

earrings: premier designs

sandals: forever 21


thursday, story time at the library, i traded the wedges for flats before we left!
IMG_1557
i’m loving these colors together this season, my little stylist does too
IMG_1559
IMG_1564
navy top: so old, kohl’s maybe?
green skinnies: old navy
shoes: marshalls
necklace: premier designs
watch:rue 21
friday, pediatrician appt. for sadler.
IMG_1596
i threw a cardi over top before i left
IMG_1603
i have to give credit to my friend anne for helping me put this outfit together when we were shopping last week!
and credit to J’s everyday fashion, my inspiration for the outfit. i would normally never put these colors together but there was something about it that i just loved!
cardi: tjmaxx
tank: old navy
shorts: old navy
sandals: old navy
necklace: body central
watch: ny&co
ring: premier designs

Sunday Morning: church
IMG_1728
i also love wearing prints lately, i’m a collector of solids and I’m slowly trying to break  out of that habit a bit!
top: charlotte russe
skirt: maurices
shoes: maurices
belt: ?
bracelet: premier designs

Monday: Water park at Sandy Pines
IMG_1795
suit: target
cover up with belt: tjmaxx
flops: ?
Tuesday: grocery day and hair clients
IMG_1786
fave part is the back
IMG_1791
top: Forever 21
jeans: target
wedges: marshalls
necklace and hair clip: forever 21
earrings: ?

Wednesday: stroller workout class
IMG_1809
shirt: old navy
yoga capris: kohl’s
shoes: kohl’s to check out more outfit inspiration check out lindsey's blog pleated poppy

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
13 Comments »

13 Responses to “what i wore Wednesday”

Paige said...

You look great! I am a lover of solids too but have been trying to break out of the habit as well.

K said...

OMG I need a closet like that, STAT! Love the outfits!

Brooke said...

Super Cute!

Jodi said...

I love that 1st outfit. So cute!

Amy said...

you are so stinking cute!

Lauren said...

Your outfits are soo cute! Keep it up, stylish!

Anonymous said...

You sure do have lots of different poses!

Elma said...

Your are just adorable!!!

Jeannie said...

Love them all! So jealous of your wardrobe :)

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. :) you are showing what u have.

DianeTaylor said...

You always look beautiful Katie - inside and out :)

TanaLee Davis said...

So wishing I had a buddy like you to shop with- girl you have fantastic style! hugs-
Felicia

Hoping for a Miracle~~ said...

I love all your outfits, very cute!! I also love the Premier Jewelry...I am a Jeweler...so thanks for the shout out!!!