What I wore wednesday

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Winter months are terrible for me in terms of getting out of my pajamas everyday and putting effort into getting dressed everyday. 
I joined Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy in her challenge to get out of the yoga pants and pink fuzzy robe this week!

pleated poppy
Saturday, Makenna's birthday party:

Top: TjMaxx
Cardi/Wrap: Forever 21
Necklace: Loft (gift) 
bangles: mix and match, charlotte russe, newbs

Sunday, Church
Top: Gap
grey dress pants: NY and Co.
necklace and earrings: Just Jewelry
Bracelet and ring: Premier Designs

 Monday, Play group and work
cardi: Target
tee: Marshall's
maxi skirt: NY and CO.
belt:?

Tuesday, snowed in at home
I gotta be honest and admit that I spent the majority of the day in my pj's, around 4:30 I finally got changed before robb came home for dinner and we visited at his parents house!


Top and Cardi: Gap

Wednesday, Grocery shopping/lunch date with Robb and church tonight
Sweater: TJMaxx

*Nothing unique or super fun this week with my outfits, but it does feel good to get ready and put a little effort into what I wear! 

Another reminder to enter the St. Joseph giveaway here, you may be the lucky winner!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
4 Comments »

4 Responses to “ What I wore wednesday ”

Jessica G. said...

You always look super cute! But your maxi skirt you wore on Monday, I wanted to reach into the computer and borrow it somehow! It is adorable.

Bren said...

Glad I'm not the only one who likes to stay in pajamas :)

phgeerlings said...

Didn't even see you long enough on Sunday to notice the necklace - hope you like it!

Carrie said...

You look great!