Kidney Transplant Tab

Tuesday, January 2, 2001

Just a few short weeks after the loss of our son I learned that my kidney’s had suddenly stopped working. After 9 months on dialysis I received a kidney transplant from my sister.

The transplant has returned me to complete health but I will never be the same; God taught me so much during those trying months. I’ll probably always question why God allowed those difficult things to happen but I’ll never question his faithfulness to me! I wouldn’t be the woman I am today if I hadn’t been through those trails to make me stronger.

“And he said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace. Your suffering is over." Mark 5:34

To read more about my kidney struggles start in March of 2009 and my transplant story in October 2009

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “ Kidney Transplant Tab ”

crystal said...

AMEN!!! You're post gave me chills. All He wants from us is for us to remain Faithful and love Him!!! So glad God has bless you with two beautiful babies. I too, lost my first child and now have two little boys. God is always on time!!!