Mayo Wrap-up (that sounds like a recipie!)

Friday, September 3, 2010

I was discharged from the hospital at 1:30 Wednesday afternoon after my biopsy, I was feeling pretty good so we cranked out 4 more appointments that afternoon; a visit with the dermatologist, I had treatment for a skin condition I've been having, then a chest x-ray and EKG followed up by a bone-density test. After that I took the doctors orders and laid low for the evening. We went across the street for pizza, watched Big Brother and went to bed early!

Thursday morning started with a Renal Clearance test. Last year I was unable to complete this test but this year I did and it went fine. I finished that around 10:00 and had no other tests since I squeezed them in on Wednesday. We did a little shopping and had lunch before we met back with the dr at 1:30 to get my final results.

She said everything looked GREAT! What a relief! Thank you so much for all your prayers on my behalf, they mean so much to me! Love you all!

Psalm 18:49
"I will praise you among the nations, O LORD; I will sing praises to your name"

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
18 Comments »

18 Responses to “ Mayo Wrap-up (that sounds like a recipie!) ”

Anonymous said...

Shout with joy to God, all the earth! Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious!

Yeah!!!! Love, Mom L.

Rachel said...

Praise the Lord! So happy for you, sweet girl! God is SO good, all the time. What a praise. I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend celebrating this good news :)

Anonymous said...

So happy for you! May this be the news you receive year after year after year. Praying for continued good health for you!

laurieb145 said...

Fantastic news! I am so glad it all went well! I hope you get the same news year after year after year!

MiniMe Mom said...

That is great news! YAYYYYY!

Nicole said...

i couldnt be happier for you!!!!!

Stephanie said...

SOOOO happy for you!!
Praise God!!!

Jody said...

Praise the Lord for good health! I'm glad to hear you got a great report.

Dancing Sweet Pea said...

So glad things turned out well!

Allison said...

Soooo glad to hear everything is going so well!!! yay Paco! Keep it up dude!!

:) God bless you guys!

Momma Bird said...

So glad Paco and you are doing well!

Unknown said...

God is so good!!!! Enjoy your Holiday Weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to read of your great news. God is sooo good! PTL over and over again!!

Erica said...

Ha, it does sound like a recipe! Very happy for you that everything is good:-) You deserve a good report! Where did you have pizza? Mayo isn't too far from me, my mom actually works there and commutes from our town!

Unknown said...

Wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

Yes!! Thank God! I'm glad everything turned out great, that's wonderful!! What a RELIEF!! :)

RN Mama said...

Wonderful news Katie!!

DianeTaylor said...

Hi Katie - I am SO GLAD everything went so well for you, I was saying a little prayer for you last week :):):) God is so good!

Take care - blessings to you, Rob and Grayden!
~dt~