Family Photos 2016

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I decided to do something different this year for our family pictures. Unstead of doing them in the Fall, being cold and crabby, stressing about getting them back in time to do Christmas cards, and so on, we booked a Summer session and I'm so glad we did! 

Callie did such a great job; the location was perfect, I love how they turned out, and I had all the pictures on a CD within a week! LOVE!

I get a little misty eyed when I look at our family pictures over the years and see how God's plan for our family evolved. His faithfulness never ceases to amaze me, to Him be the glory!




















And some "real" pictures, never a dull moment when you're trying to get these kids to cooperate  ;)







share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
6 Comments »

6 Responses to “ Family Photos 2016 ”

Jessica said...

So cute! Nice she had them back within a week. I have been waiting 3+ weeks on ours....grrrr :)

Kari Zwagerman said...

Would you mind sharing the location where these were taken? They turned out so beautiful!

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

I've waited super long in the past too. I can't imagine how time consuming it is to go through and edit so many pics, but it's hard to be patient when you're wondering how they turned out!

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

They were taken in a feild behind the photographers home in Hudsonville, by meidema produce ;)

Meegs said...

Where did you get your dress? Its gorgeous!

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

thank you. it's from Maurices!