Happy 10th Birthday Brenham!

Wednesday, February 28, 2018


Happy 10th birthday in Heaven, Brenham! 
I miss you so much, and joyfully anticipate the day we are reunited at the feet of Jesus. Until then, I’ll live the rest of my days praising the One who has given us salvation and the promise of eternal life together in Heaven’s glory!
💗Mommy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 years ago, in the midst of deep, sudden loss I remember wondering what I did to deserve this suffering, I wondered if life would ever be good again.


“You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book.” Psalm 56:8

Through the ongoing process of grief, the tears that sometimes still fall, many prayers, and the healing that only God can give-I’ve come to a difference place, with a different outlook where I daily reflect on God’s faithfulness in my life and wonder what I did to deserve this goodness. 
All those tears brought me here.

“I tell you the truth, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy.” John 16:20

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »