{a day in the life of the lubbers 2018}

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

On July 7, as tradition goes, I documented in pictures, a day in our life as a way to honor Brenham on his due date. 
It's been so fun to look back over the years and see how our everyday lives have changed, and become so much easier! The kids are growing to be so much more independent, and that is a wonderful gift!
 It makes me tired to read the old ones when the kids were itty-bitty!

I wake up at 7:00 
I always start my day with a shot of ACV,  I mix it with apple juice and a dash of cayenne pepper. Then I start start brewing the coffee!

While the house is quiet I drink my coffee and do devotions, I've been following the online "Seamless" study with Proverbs 31 Ministries. 

I get ready for the day, throw in a load of laundry and head out the door at 8:00 for holy yoga class in the park. 
Robb and Grayden are just waking up as I leave

While I'm gone Robb gets the kids some breakfast (hard boiled eggs and smoothies) and gets stuff packed up for a trip to the beach!

I get home a little before 10:00,  grab a banana and peanut butter for breakfast and we all load up in the Jeep.


We make a stop at my favorite resale store to grab some deals during their dollar days sale! 

We grab lunch (subs for Robb and I and happy meals for the kids) on the way
to Millennium Park 





We all have a great time playing in the sand, lake and splash pad. 

We leave around 3:00 to take advantage of Sonic Happy Hour! :)
 

When we get home we all get cleaned up and have an easy dinner. 
I use some leftover shredded chicken to make quinoa bowls for Robb and I.
The kids eat the chicken plain with either ketchup or A-1:)


 After dinner the kids enjoy some down time while Robb and I walk a couple laps together up and down our road.


We end the night with a Netflix movie (Little Rascals!) and popcorn. 
We put the kids to bed at 9:30.

Robb and I head to bed to read for a bit before calling it a night!
And that's a wrap!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »