These words say it best

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

These are the lyrics to the song "Glory Baby" by Watermark.

Glory baby you slipped away as fast as we could say baby…baby..
You were growing, what happened dear?
You disappeared on us baby…baby..
Heaven will hold you before we do
Heaven will keep you safe until we’re home with you…
Until we’re home with you…

Miss you everyday
Miss you in every way
But we know there’s a
day when we will hold you
We will hold you
You’ll kiss our tears away
When we’re home to stay
Can’t wait for the day when we will see you
We will see you
But baby let sweet Jesus hold you
‘till mom and dad can hold you…
You’ll just have heaven before we do
You’ll just have heaven before we do

Sweet little babies, it’s hard to
understand it ‘cause we’re hurting
We are hurting
But there is healing
And we know we’re stronger people through the growing
And in knowing-
That all things work together for our good
And God works His purposes just like He said He would…
Just like He said He would…

BRIDGE:
I can’t imagine heaven’s lullabies
and what they must sound like
But I will rest in knowing, heaven is your home
And it’s all you’ll ever know…all you’ll ever know…

I love to hear it and and be reminded that Brenham is in Heaven, being held by Jesus and that Heaven will be his home forever. Even though we so badly want him home with us, we are so comforted by the fact that Heaven is all he will ever know. He never had to suffer, never had to deal with the pains of this world.

***We cant wait to hold you again someday Brenham!**Love, Mommy and Daddy

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “ These words say it best ”

J Wiese said...

Although we don't know each other, I want to let you know that I am keeping you and your family in my prayers.
I can't imagine what you are going through and how hard it must be, but I do know that God must think you and your husband are very special people. He chose you for a reason. He has given you the power to touch so many lives through Brenham's story. Mine is definitely one of them.

Take care,

Jessica

angiekid said...

I know you are going through a lot right now, and I just wanted to let you know that if you are up or down on your roller coaster I will be there for you. You both are amazing people and you don't deserve this, but God put you in this situation for a reason and will help you through it. Hopefully you will eventually learn to why it had to be you. Just know you are such an inspiration to so many people. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29:11)

Love, Angie

Unknown said...

You look so young. And you've felt such pain. I am so sorry. We lost our daughter's twin at 16 weeks. It was 3 years ago, but I know how it feels.

Just wanted you to know there are people out there praying for you.

I love his name!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My Wife and I have suffered multiple misscarriages in the past 2 years. It has been a sad and lonely time for us as it seems that most people don't really understand. The typical reaction to hearing our story is that "your children are in a better place now." Though I do believe that heaven is a better place, it doesn't take away the sadness and the pain of losing a child, no matter the age.

My Wife and I have also been angry with god for putting us through this. We have often asked "why us?" What did we do to deserve this? What we have discovered is that we didn't do anything wrong and that, as much as it hurts, this has all happened for a reason. The difficult part was figuring out the reason.

As the last two years have gone by I have watched the incredible strength of my Wife as she has reached out to countless others suffering from the same fate. Throughout the last two years she has turned her grief and anger towards being a source of information and inspiration to hundreds of women in the blogosphere. As I have watched her I have found the answer to the question of "why?"

There are thousands of women (and men) searching the internet daily looking for answers to their infertility problems. These people are looking desperately for a small ray of hope to cling to. As my Wife has told our story, thousands of people have followed along through the dark times and up to now as we celebrate the upcoming birth of our Son this coming summer.

I guess what I want to convey to you is that, no matter how dark the world seems right now, you will get past this and you will gain strength from it. In time, you too will discover the answer to "why?"

Amanda said...

That song strikes such a chord in my heart. Right after my husband and I got married we had a "chemical pregnancy." We've been married four years this October and last month, it happened again. Though I simply cannot imagine what your ordeal has been like, know that this song binds the two of us and that reading your blog has helped me to come to terms with what happened to continue to look to the Lord for strength and comfort. Thanks.