Let Me Run Turkey Trot

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Saturday morning Grayden wrapped up his “Let Me Run” season with the Turkey Trot 5k race along  with Robb and I and his friends.


I had the privilege of "coaching" aka "attending practices'" once a week and am so impressed with this awesome program! It was so fun to watch him interact with friends, grow in character and improve in his running. I am so proud of him! His official time was 28.29!





As a self proclaimed “running hater” I have to admit it was actually quite exhilarating-especially when you get a donut at the end!
 I’m pretty pleased to have finished in 3rd place for my age, which is not as impressive as it sounds considering there weren't many people in my age group, but it's still kinda fun for my first 5k race.  
Robb got 1st in his age group! What a stud!



We did it!
SO proud of you Gray!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »