11 years!

Tuesday, October 8, 2019


Celebrating 11 years post transplant today! 
I was thankful then, but I’m even more thankful today. 
The past 11 years have brought me so many sweet blessings and amazing opportunities that wouldn’t have been possible without my transplant.
Kidney donation not only changed my life, it saved my life! Words can never express how grateful I am. Thank you, Mindy!





{ I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds} Psalm 9:1
“I will sing of all You’ve done and I'll remember how far you carried me. 
From beginning until the end You are faithful, faithful to the end.
There wasn't a day that you weren't by my side. There wasn't a day that you let me fall.
All of my life your love has been true.
All of my life I will worship you.”

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »