2 years ago today

Monday, November 2, 2009

I found out I was pregnant. I remember thinking that day about the many ways that baby would change our lives but never did I imagine just how much that would be.

You can read my post from last year here.

I can't believe how much has happened in our lives since November 2, 2007.
We've been on a crazy ride but it's been worth it all.
I am honestly at the point now where I can say that.
"It may not be the way I would have chosen, when you lead me through a world that's not my home. But you never said it would be easy, You only said I'll never go alone."
~Ginny Owen

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
3 Comments »

3 Responses to “ 2 years ago today ”

Devin said...

Hugs to you, friend. :)

rlvd said...

praying for you. Thank you so much for sharing yourself here as a faith-building testimony. Your family is beautiful

Kim said...

I read faithfully and rarely comment, but I have to say Katie, those words are beautiful. You are a godly woman and I've learned much from you.