Gorgeous Saturday in November

Monday, November 16, 2009

We had such gorgeous weather here in West Michigan on Saturday, it was in the high 60's and we enjoyed it thoroughly!
Robb and my dad spent part of the afternoon hanging Grayden's new baby swing up high in the tree and I stayed put on the ground taking pictures where it was safe! Our trees are so big they didn't have any low branches so up, up, up it went!


We weren't planning on hanging it until the Spring but the weather was just too nice to stay inside all day. And he LOVED it! I foresee many hours spent pushing him in that swing in the near future.



I also made some more baby food for Grayden on Saturday, this time on the menu was carrots, pears and bananas!

After that we were off to Qdoba for dinner and came back home to give Grayden a bath and then Robb and I settled in front of the computer to catch up on 'FlashForward'!
I could handle a few more weekends as nice as this one for a couple more weeks until the snow falls!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
8 Comments »

8 Responses to “ Gorgeous Saturday in November ”

A Truly Grand Haven said...

So cute! Looks like he really loves his swing!

jenni from the blog said...

He is so darn cute. Look how happy he is in that swing!!!

PS- DH and I LOVE Flash Forward!!

Lyndsey said...

what a productive and fabulous weekend! those sorts of days really get your charged for the rest of the week. well done katie!

RN Mama said...

He looks so happy in his swing! I could handle a couple more weeks like this too! Boo to snow!

Celine said...

I was wondering where you live. In your pictures, the leaves looked so colourful, and it reminded me of where I live. I'm in Southern Ontario, Canada. We would most likely have very similar weather. It's been really nice here as well. I don't mind the snow, but I hate the cold and the ice that comes with it. Christmas just wouldn't be the same without it though.
Grayden looks so happy in his new swing! I also enjoyed reading the post about him turning 6 months. I can tell you are an amazing mom. My son, Oliver is 7 months today. I wish there was a pause button sometimes!

Erin said...

Ok, he is adorable in all of them, but I love the bathtub/hair picture!

Holly said...

It's been quite nice in my neck of the woods lately (SW Ohio). I'm soaking it up!

Unknown said...

Hi! I just stumbled on your blog and it is too cute. What a precious little one you have! It looks like you guys had a great weekend!