Easter 2011

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

This Easter season we felt extra blessed to serve a Risen Savior who has done such great things for us! Not only did He save us from our sins so we can live eternally when we die but we’ve also been given a pretty amazing life here on Earth as well!

Easter Morning church service is always one of my favorites and this year was extra special with our new little babe in tow for his first church service!

IMG_0912

We had a great but busy day!

The boys got Easter baskets in the morning before church.

IMG_0893

IMG_0897

IMG_0905

IMG_0900

After church we headed to family for lunch and an egg hunt.

IMG_0928

IMG_0940

IMG_0943

IMG_0950

IMG_0934

Later that day after everyone had a nice nap we headed to my parents house for an egg hunt, Easter baskets and dinner!

IMG_0959

IMG_0962

IMG_0967

IMG_0970

IMG_0975

IMG_0973

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
7 Comments »

7 Responses to “ Easter 2011 ”

Momma Bird said...

Thanks for letting us know about the small pics...I love seeing Grayden but was getting sad I wasn't seeing the little guy too!

M's mama said...

ah such a smart mama (about the pics) ...thx for sayin' why!

Sara said...

Praying everything is going smoothly with the adoption. I can wait a while to see Sadler :) You guys are all in my prayers all the time here in OK. Thanks for sharing your beautiful easter photos!

Danyiel said...

I respect your privacy completely. I don't know much about adoption, so can someone share with a curious mind why this is necessary? I was trying to think of a reason that it would be warranted but can't come up with anything that makes sense.

Either way, I can't wait to see more of Sadler and to see the two brothers together. Again congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for telling us why the pictures of Sadler are so small I thought it was my computer. So glad that you and your beautiful family had a wonderful Easter!! Can't wait to see the pictures of Sadler!!


Morgan

Anonymous said...

Is he or isn't he?

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

is he or isnt he what?