catch up

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

wow, things have been crazy busy around here! i have no idea where the time goes but sadly I've had little time for blogging so i just wanted to quick check in and update a little. These all deserve posts of there own, but i just keep getting further behind so this will catch me up a little!

*our house sold weeks ago! it was actually sold within 2 weeks of being for sale, we took the sign out of the yard after 1 week b/c we had 2 offers already. That was just a couple weeks BEFORE Sadler was born…crazy how fast it sold!

*our house plans are all set to go so we hope to start the building process late this week or early next week! I’m so excited; it’s always been a dream of ours to build a home!

*Friday night we had another freezer meal cooking party at my friend Heather’s house. That was our 8th one, we decided to make a blog of all our recipes, its not much yet, but there will be TONS of yummy freezer meal recipes on there http://lovemyfreezerdinners.blogspot.com in the coming weeks. Check it out!

*Can you please be praying for us and Sadler’s birth parents on June 6? Its court date and we know God has everything in control but we’re very anxious about it. We’re loving every second of having him in our lives and we’re praying we have a whole lifetime ahead of us to enjoy this precious gift God has blessed us with!

*i had a check up with my nephrologists today and everything looks great,1.1 creatnine (just to remind you it was 13 before my transplant!) Great News! I continue to have check ups every three months. Last time I was there in February I needed my doctor to fill out a paper for our adoption agency as part of our home study we needed to do before we could be approved and begin the wait to adopt again so it was fun to surprise them when i brought our 5 week old baby!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “ catch up ”

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your house selling. That is very exciting! Can't wait to check out the new website with the freezer meals, as I am always looking for new ideas. We will be praying for you as June 6 approaches. So glad all seems to be going well so far!

Verna said...

Congrats on the sale of your house. Look forward to seeing photos of your new one coming.

So will you have to move twice? My daughter sold her house but was able to rent from the new owners till her new one is done.

Sara said...

Wow! Congratulations! In the current housing market, selling a house that quickly is no small feat! I can't wait to read all the updates on the building process and see the final result.

I will keep you all in my prayers regarding the adoption finalization.

momma betchan said...

YES! I will be praying that all goes well for ALL of you on June 6.

And thanks for the freezer dinner website - I needed some new ideas!

Krista said...

Funny- that house looks very similar to ours!