Friday Photo Dump

Friday, December 23, 2016

 Celebrating Grandma R's birthday at Pizza Ranch!

A little hillbilly fun in the snow!

The boys just LOVE to snowmobile by my parents house, Jovie would prefer to stay inside with Grandma!

Snow day fun! Jovie thought she was queen for the day, she loved having her brothers home and got the royal treatment being pushed and pulled in the sled!

Another snow day project, this kept them busy for awhile!

I helped out in Sadler's class, he and his friend Ayla are such cute buddies!

The girls at my M.Life table!

Great Grandma L with all the great-grandkids (minus Gray who stayed home, he fell asleep after school, and wasn't sure he felt 100%, turned out he just needed to catch up on some sleep) at the extended Lubbers Christmas party last Friday. 

We went to the Christmas Program at Central Wesleyan Church Saturday night, 

it was an amazing show!


Tooth #2 out!

I found this under the tree! Grayden wrapped up an old toy for Jovie :)

My cute Kindergartener at the Christmas carol Sing-a-long at school!

 And my 2nd grader!

....and my attendee buddy!

We went to the Critter Barn last night for our annual visit to the Live Nativity Show

This picture cracks me up, the kids were so worried about the goat nibbling on Robb's coat, and he just keeps smiling for the camera!

Ready to hear the Christmas Story!






share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »