florida day 5

Monday, March 15, 2010

Saturday was another great day in sunny florida! we spent a couple hours at the pool in the morning!





After lunch we headed out to meet my bloggy friend Risa and her family at Coldstone, she is a fellow adoptive momma so it was great to share stories!

After that we headed to a couple nearby shops and then for dinner

We ate at the Melting Pot for the first time.





It was so good and so much fun too! Grayden did great during our 2 hour- four course dinner!


Towards the end he was done with his high-chair and instead wanted to peak over the booth at the other people, he is so nosey!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
7 Comments »

7 Responses to “ florida day 5 ”

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun!!!

Rebekah said...

Ty is turning into a little monkey too. ALWAYS climbing away from me and using my shoulders as a springboard for something more exciting! :)

Lori said...

That dinner looks so good! So glad you have nice weather! I mean what's Florida without HEAT & SUN!!

Anonymous said...

Kate- Do you have a different suit for each day??? LOVE IT--I usually end up having that when I travel to Mexico but not this year! :(


Kris in MN

Anonymous said...

looks like a lot of fun!! where did you get your cute blue polka dot swim suit? I love it!!

Momma Bird said...

Love the sippy cup sitting next to Rob in the photo and then I love how impressed Grayden looks....lol. Glad you are having such a good time.

Risa said...

Glad we got to meet up with you :) We had a great time chatting. Grayden is such a cutie!