mayo bound

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We've been having a great time on our mini family vacation to the Wisconsin Dells! Our hotel is amazing, it has 8 different waterparks for us to enjoy! I can't wait to post pictures but our internet connection here is painfully slow so I'll wait until we're home.
The 3 of us are headed out to Mayo Clinic tonight after dinner and my appointments and tests start out early tomorrow morning at 6 am. We covet your prayers for safe travels and favorable results. I'll keep you all posted!


PS. tomorrow is the last day to enter to win then New Mom's Prayer Bible on my giveaway page (link is in the sidebar!)

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
6 Comments »

6 Responses to “ mayo bound ”

Megan Ashley said...

Prayers are coming your way! Good luck tomorrow, you will be in our area at the Mayp!!! Glad vaca has been good for you :)

Megan Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Did you stay at Mt Olympus? I was just there earlier in the month!

Good luck at Mayo!

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

PRAYING FOR YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

I always read your blog (which I love by the way!) but never post. I wanted to this time though to let you know I'll be praying that all is well for you! Take care :)

Verna said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Hoping you get good results from all your tests.