Prayer Journey for baby L Day 2

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thanks so much for joining me in prayer for baby L, it means so much to us!

Today lets pray for the baby’s birth mother. Praise God for the work He’s doing in her life and the courage she had to choose life for her baby. Please pray that she feels a comfort and peace about her decision to go through with the adoption plan and pray that the Lord is with her during these last couple of weeks of her pregnancy!

 

Oh and tomorrow is the big bloggy gender reveal…can’t you hardly stand the suspense!?!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
9 Comments »

9 Responses to “ Prayer Journey for baby L Day 2 ”

DianeTaylor said...

Praying with you, Katie - woohoo gender reveals ROCK!

Erica said...

Prayers for the birth mother... Can't wait to hear if your little boy will have a new brother or sister! I can't even imagine how dolled up and cute you would dress a little girl. :)

Miss Raski said...

definitely will pray! thanks for the updates :)

Miss Raski said...

definitely will pray! thanks for the updates :)

Anonymous said...

I will definitely pray along with you every day!

Birth Mom's are so courageous. This time must be very bittersweet for her. I can't imagine. I will keep her in my thoughts.

Thanks for sharing this journey with me.

Kristi- Castle Rock, CO

Amy and Kyle said...

Praying for you ALL during this journey!

Jeannie said...

Sending my prayers...
Can't wait for tomorrow :)

Mae said...

Wow I didn't realise you were so close to the baby being born. Sending prayers your way!

Anonymous said...

Praying for all of you.
Carley