7 years ago today

Sunday, July 27, 2008

was our first date!
It has been so cool to see how our love and friendship have grown over the past 7 years.
I love him more everyday and often wonder where and who i would be today if i didnt have him in my life.
He has been my rock. he is loyal and honest, strong and protective, loving and romantic, patient and understanding. a true man who loves me unconditionally.
My heart has been his since that first date and will be forever! Love you babe!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
6 Comments »

6 Responses to “ 7 years ago today ”

Patrice and Higgins said...

Hi Katie, I just got back into the country and wanted to let you know that I'm glad that your surgery went well. Also thanks for Keeping you blog public, hopefully those with negative comments will keep their thoughts to themselves!

Jennyc said...

That was such a beautiful post.

Anonymous said...

Robb & Katie,
Beautiful post. You guys are an amazing couple. Hope you had a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie!
I was touched by your previous posts - especially this one about your true love! :) You guys are an inspiration!
I'm so glad your surgery went well, and I too want to thank you for keeping your blog public! I love to catch up on what is happening with you and you inspire me to belive in HIM, no matter what life throws at you!
God bless you both!
Hope you feel better soon and that home dialisys works well for you!!!

~ Jenna

Anonymous said...

Awww! That post gave me goosebumps and brought tears to my eyes. Stay in love forever!

Sending you both my love and prayers.

Lindsay
(WinsyWade on BOTB)

Anonymous said...

I really look forward to reading your updates - you do a great job sharing with your readers how and what you are feeling. Also, I am so thankful you are starting to feel better - may that continue. Know you are thought of and prayed for each day - friend from ORC