Jeremy and Alyssa’s Wedding

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Robb’s brother got married on the 24th, it was such a fun weekend!

We started with rehearsal on Thursday night. Robb was a groomsman, I was Alyssa’s personal attendant and Grayden was the ring bearer. He did great, he was flirting with the little flower girl, Sadie and trying to win her love with Kleenex ;)
IMG_3213

how romantic! lol!

IMG_3209

my big boy! so proud of you Gray!

IMG_3218

IMG_3216

Saturday was the BIG DAY!

Robb went golfing with the boys in the morning.

I made sure Grayden got a little nap in before he had to be at the church for pictures at 3pm. I dropped Sadler off by my sister and she brought him to the ceremony later on.

IMG_3222

IMG_3220

IMG_3225

I went with shoes #1, it was a close race with #2 in the lead but I’m pleased with my choice to wear #1, they were comfy and a little dressier for the wedding! Thanks for your votes!

IMG_3226

Grayden with the beautiful couple!

IMG_3238

this picture says a lot!

IMG_3240

me and my new sister-in-law!

DSCN1622[1]

DSCN1623

IMG_3242

IMG_3243

Grayden walked down so good and when he got to the end he turned around and walked back up the aisle and down one more time!! SO funny!

DSCN1630[1]

 

IMG_3247

IMG_3256

my husband and I on the trolley to the reception!

The reception was a blast! Grayden danced and danced and danced some more! He has SO much energy!
IMG_3269

IMG_3273

IMG_3281

IMG_3267

Congrats again Jeremy and Alyssa! We had a great time celebrating your special day with you!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
7 Comments »

7 Responses to “ Jeremy and Alyssa’s Wedding ”

Wendy said...

Great pictures - you all looked wonderful and it looks like you had a great time, too!

Marcie said...

What a pretty wedding! Love the pics! Yall look so good!

Jill Sloothaak said...

So, so CUTE!!! Love the pictures!!

Senny G said...

Where did you get Grayden's outfit from....I LOVE IT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Grayden's outfit was awesome!

Anonymous said...

Was it at Community Ref in Zeeland? I've been to a couple of weddings there. Beautiful ceremony! Fun pictures.

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

alyssa's mom MADE grayden's entire outfit minus the socks, shoes and hat! lol, so impressive!
they got married at Fair Haven in Hudsonville.