Grayden Robert

Friday, February 24, 2012

I realized that the majority of my blog posts are either about Sadler’s growth or Gray being naughty, so I thought I’d share a little about who Gray REALLY is!

I took these videos of him a few weeks back!

he talks/asks about Brenham all.the.time. At least once a day he’ll  come up to me and say he’s sad b/c he misses Brenham.

he named that doll Sarah all on his own, coincidently, I had an imaginary friend (don't laugh!) when i was little also named Sarah!

 

he’s a little ham bone and pretty smart if you ask me!

life is never dull when he’s around, he is constantly talking and comes up with the funniest things!

awhile back (before illness struck our house) he coughed in the car and said “oh i just had a little germ”

he tells me I’m his big best friend and Sadler is his little best friend! so sweet! I hope someday Sadler has the same feelings about Gray!

he picks up on everything, a few days ago he was singing a song I had never heard before, turns out he learned it from a “cat in the hat'” episode!

oh that paci he loves so much!

Gray is completely potty trained now, he does still wear diapers to bed but during the day he poops and pees on the potty. he tells me when he needs to go and often goes all by himself!

He’ll be starting 3school this Fall, he asks me 100 times a day when he can go to school, he is so excited! I know he will love it and could use the structure!

We love this little man more and more everyday!

Although he has his naughty moments he truly is a sweet 2 year old!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
9 Comments »

9 Responses to “ Grayden Robert ”

Mindy Roelofs said...

Oh he cracks me up! So cute!! Love that little guy!

Kaysie said...

He is so smart and such a good talker!!!

TanaLee Davis said...

I love this child of yours. Sooo sweet. He has the funniest personality and I love that even when he gets it wrong you don't correct him every time. I think its important for children to not be rushed into a correction, i think if they are it can damage their little hearts. I can see here that little Grayden is doing just fine. He's smart and seems to have a fantastic self esteem.
hugs-
Felicia

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. Please get him off paci. He looks too big to have it. Hope Sadler doesn't have one.

DianeTaylor said...

Hi Katie so glad you are all feeling better. These videos are precious! I was like that when I was little, always singing and i had to have a microphone, lol. I am loving these peeks at your new home. Love the brown color in the dining room! Hugs to you all, have a great weekend.

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

he'll give up his paci when he's ready. we are in no hurry...as long as he doens't take it with him to kindergarden!
i think that paci is what's to thank for his 3 hour naps so i'll take it!

Anonymous said...

Katie,

Where are you sending Grayden to 3school? He is so stinkin smart! How precious to hear him sing those songs!

Allyssa

Anonymous said...

Gray seems like such a bright, intelligent little boy. I can tell he has been raised in a loving home by watching your videos. I thoroughly enjoyed watching every one!

Elma said...

Oh is he cute or what!! Doesn't it just melt your heart when he sings???
OH those paci he will get rid of it in time. My Jacob had to have three all the time. One in his mouth and one in each hand and he gave them up just fine.
I so love seeing little bits of your home it looks sooo beautiful!! Maybe someday a house tour??
Have a Blessed SUnday!!!