Favorite Things Party

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Friday night I hosted my second "Favorite Things Party."


It was a great night with some of my favorite people and our favorite things!


 Everyone took 3 of the same of their favorite thing along with an optional favorite appetizer or dessert. 

When it was time for the exchange everyone talked about their favorite thing that they brought and told everyone why they liked it. I then drew names one at at time out of a bowl, once your name was called it was your turn to go up and choose a favorite thing from the table. We did 3 rounds of that so each girl went home with 3 new favorite things!



Such a blast and I already can't wait until next year's party!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
12 Comments »

12 Responses to “ Favorite Things Party ”

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I'm curious. What was your favorite thing and what 3 favorite things did you take away from that night?

TanaLee Davis said...

Once again, another great party idea. Where do you come up with this stuff? It's like you have a special chip or something in your brain that comes up with every good reason to celebrate and get together! Love it. hugs-
Felicia

Heather said...

I think these are cool parties. I'm also curious about what the favorite things were that were brought. I can kind of tell from the picture of the table but not really.

Baby and Big Boy said...

I would love to know what people brought as their favorite items! I am throwing my first favorite things party next week. We are doing it a little different. Everyone will bring 6 $6 items then you go home with 6 smaller favorites from others.

Anonymous said...

What flavor coffee syrup is that? :)

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

Coconut, it's delicious mixed in diet coke too!

Carrie said...

What a great idea Kate!

Elma said...

Oh what fun!! So tell me what favorite things were there???

Anonymous said...

ohh.. I will have to try that in diet coke. Do you make coffee with it too? Just curious of the recipe.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea for a party....I might have to try it sometime. Thanks so much for sharing!

Unknown said...

What a fun idea. I'm curious though, how does it work? Everyone brings three things and then you go home with three different things? Is there a game that you play? Might need to do one of these!

Kim said...

Ooohh, I may have to throw one of these parties. What was your spending cap? Thanks for posting this!