July 7

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Some of you long time readers may recall that I do a "day in the life" type post every year on July 7, in memory of Brenham's due date, to document what a typical day might look like for our family.

This year I'm going to postpone that until next Sunday, when I'm hopefully off of bed rest and our day is a little more normal.
Bed rest is super boring. I can't think of a more boring post than to write about what I'm watching, reading, eating, how many baby name websites I've looked through, or how long my nap was.

Hope you're all having a good weekend!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
6 Comments »

6 Responses to “ July 7 ”

Me said...

This is random but I was watching an old episode of Grey's Anatomy today and I kept thinking Ellen Pompeo who plays Meredith looked like someone else and I realized it was you! I'm a little embarrassed to admit that, but I hope you'll take it as a compliment. I actually think you're a much prettier version of her!

Unknown said...

Normally I read your blog every couple days, but haven't for a week or so. Just wanted to say congratulations! So happy for you and your family.

Unknown said...

AHHHH!!! I've been on vacation and hadn't checked in on your blog for a few days. What an amazing blessing. I'm just thrilled for you. I was on bedrest around 13/14 weeks with our second baby as well, so I know how tricky that can be with little ones running around. Sending lots of prayers for patience and understanding for all of you!!

K said...

I just happened to come across your blog and I stayed.. for a long time and read through your journey. You and your family are amazing! So excited for the new addition!
K

Jackie said...

Hope you are doing ok... can't wait for Saturday to hear about this week!

Theresa said...

I've been following your blog for some time now. You and your husband seem so down to earth and your boys are very adorable. I wanted to congratulate you on your pregnancy. You, Rob, Graham, Sadler and Baby Lubbers will be in my prayers. :-)
Respectfully,
Theresa Hancock