{Happy Mother's Day}

Sunday, May 11, 2014

I'm so thankful to be celebrating this mothers day as a mommy of 3 precious kids here on Earth, and my little Brenham waiting to meet me in Heaven! God has blessed me more than I deserve and I am so grateful!

Happy mothers day to my wonderful mom and mother in law! I couldn't ask for better moms in my life!

I also want to wish all you mommas out there a wonderful day! I hope you feel extra special today!

And to those of you struggle on this day because you aren't a mother yet and long to be, or you have children in heaven, or you are missing your mom today, please know that I'll be praying for you extra hard for you today that God will give you peace and comfort in your sadness. 
Hugs


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “ {Happy Mother's Day} ”

Unknown said...

Happy mothers Day!!!