Zoo Day

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

With the 4th being over a weekend Robb had Monday off of work as well, so we thought it would be a perfect day to go to the zoo. The boys had gotten passes to Boulder Ridge Zoo as part of their birthday gift from my parents, and they were so excited to go!

Checking out the prairie dogs, this is probably my favorite picture from the day...it describes their personalities perfectly! :)


The safari ride is a favorite for us!








We spent tons of time in the bird exhibit 

 He loved feeding the birds!



Her expressions crack me up!




 Sadler wasn't so sure about the birds!


But he came around eventually, so brave!

We had such a great time. I'm bummed my outfit didn't coordinate like everyone else's :)

and just for fun, a little throwback from the our last trip to the zoo 2 years ago!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
4 Comments »

4 Responses to “ Zoo Day ”

Jackie Koll said...

We love that zoo!

Anonymous said...

I obviously have been following your blog too long that I thought, "Her outfit doesn't match the rest of them," before you even mentioned it. Ha! I'm impressed with how often you have them coordinated. I don't think I've managed that even once with my crew.

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

Haha! Too funny! The crazy thing is I had no idea they matched until I looked at the picture, it just happened by chance!

Anonymous said...

hi
love following your blog. Grayden is becoming more handsome by the day... your kids are all adorable crush Grayden lol