2. I woke up at 7:40 am on Monday, I gave points to everyone who guessed in the 7:00-8:00 range
(not sure what that is sticking out of my head:)
4. there are 21 total diamonds. 9 in my engagement ring and 12 channel set in the band. ( i gave points to any guesses close to that!
5. Brenham was 13.4 ounces of cuteness!
6.The correct guesses were... candy, plate clock supplies, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and laundry detergent,
7. I had the pick and pair lunch, cheese broccoli soup and fried chicken salad, I gave points to anyone who guessed any sort of soup or salad
8.Redken is the brand of choice. See...I may have an obsession.
9. If Brenham would have been a girl her name would have started with an “E”. We have another girl name we like better now, but im still not sharing what it was :)
10. 7 surgeries in 7 months!
11. Pacey, "Pacey Boy", "Cuter-Bug", "Lovie", "Naughty-Love" I would have accepted them all!
12. Brenham's original due date was July 7, 2008
The winner will be announced tonight!! Is the suspense killing you?!?!