1. I've been having so much fun opening the packages of hats and blankets that have come in so far, thank you!
2. If you have been following me on Twitter or have access to my adoption blog you will have already seen this but for those of you who missed it here is what we have been up to lately. What do you think?
3. I apologize for the lack of updates for the rest of you on the adoption front, but basically it's because there hasnt really been much to report, we are still waiting to be matched.
4. The wait has been harder than I was expecting so we would appreciate your prayers for patience.
5. We leave for Florida tomorrow! We will be in Orlando with my family until Thurs next week, the guys have a work conference there.
6. Not sure if there will be internet available so I might be taking a bloggy break for a bit, we'll see.
7. We have decided to celebrate Brenham's birthday on BOTH days, the plans aren't definite but I am thinking of doing a balloon release with our family on the 28th and we are also dropping off the goodies to the hospital and on the 1st Robb and I will just spend the day together remembering Brenham on his "official" birthday.
8. Have a great weekend!
Gobble Till you Wobble
30 minutes ago