{Day 4 and 5} commenting challenge!

Friday, June 29, 2012

We got back last night from a couple day trip to the Chicago area so I didn’t have a chance to post yesterday's blog post so I’m doubling up today!

Yesterday’s topic was about hobbies.

I love blogging, shopping, and spending time at the cottage. I love being with my family and going on vacation. I recently became obsessed with Zumba and its a good thing because I also love to eat!

I like to read when I can and watch movies with my husband. I’m addicted to reality TV. My guilty pleasures are Giuliana and Bill, The Kardashians, and the Bachelor/Bachelorette.

 

Today’s topic is my dream vacation.

I haven’t given much thought to that b/c I usually just like to think of/plan vacations that are more likely to happen! We love to cruise, just got back from our 4th one in March.  It’s a great way to see a lot of places in one trip!

On my {growing} list of places to go are; Costa Rica, the Virgin Islands, Dominican republic, Puerto Rico…I’m kinda done with Mexico, we’ve been there twice, (Puerto Vallerata and Rivieara Maya) and have not had the best luck there, but I would maybe like to try out Cabo some day. My dream vacation would definitely have to be somewhere warm and tropical without an overly long flight.

 

I’ve had a lot of fun with the commenting challenge and look forward to doing it again next year!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “ {Day 4 and 5} commenting challenge! ”

Jodi said...

I just went to Chicago for the first time in April and loves it. Check it out on the blog if you want. And yes my vacation list is always growing too!

Leah B said...

If you like warm and tropical, try Belize. Its my family's favorite place to go and has BEAUTIFUL snorkeling adventures, as well as other things like Mayan Ruins, fishing, and zip lining. Check out Caye Caulker, and if you like lobster, be prepared for the best food, ever.

Meegs said...

I've been to Cabo, its nice. I really want to go back to Ireland though, and visit Wales and Scotland as well. I love it over there.

Linds said...

I love the tropics too! We LOVED ST Thomas when we cruised there 4 years ago... I'd love to go back for a longer time. We've also been to Cabo. It was good, but a lot of the resorts you can't get into the ocean at b/c of the awful undertow that they have in Cabo.

Cassie and Kevin Zonnefeld said...

Fun! I have been reading your blog for a couple of years and love your adoption stories. I am currently living in Nicaragua (just north of Costa Rica - one of your destinations). I thought I should give a little shout out to Nicaragua, just as pretty as CR and a lot cheaper!