Weekend Review

Monday, June 25, 2012

Gray had soccer camp again Saturday morning!

He is so fun to watch!

IMG_5542

IMG_5547 

IMG_5548

IMG_0966 

After soccer we headed to the local bakery to get the boys donuts!

Robb and I headed to my cousins wedding later in the afternoon.

IMG_0979

Sunday we went to church and had fun playing tennis at night

 

IMG_0988

IMG_0991

IMG_0994

another great weekend, too bad they go so fast!

I also wanted to share the pictures Robb put up in the hallway using the Velcro strips, it worked so well and was so quick and easy!

IMG_1009

this is what the strips look like in the package

IMG_0960

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “ Weekend Review ”

Rachel said...

I've fallen in love with those command strips too.

Elma said...

Ok now I will try them!!