{Friday Photo Dump}

Friday, April 28, 2017

Loved watching my dad cash in his birthday gift and drive a Porsche 911 GT3 (like I know what that means, ha!😬) around a race track!






This was the first meal I made post-cruise, I assumed it would pale in comparison to the meals we had on board, but it was so tasty!

I had a great time (and yummy lunch) with my mom and sisters at the Spring Fashion and Gift Show last weekend. Thanks Jean Marie's, Home and Company, and Tip Toes for a fun event!

I thought this salad was so pretty, sadly it wasn't as tasty as I hoped it would be. 

Jovie and I made muffins one morning, thankfully mine turned out better than hers! :)

Headed out to a trunk show (I did put my seatbelt on!) with my super star Hostess, Val.
Together we created a marketplace for this beautiful handmade jewelry that provides the Artisans with sustainable income and dignified jobs! It's an honor to be a part of this amazing company!

I heard them call "foul" on each other about 10 times, but we all still enjoyed a half day off school, and playing with an early birthday gift on a good, Good Friday

Yes, I devoted hours of my life watching April the giraffe give birth! It was a pretty cool thing to witness! 

Manicures by Jovie!

I sat outside reading for an hour during Jovie's nap, when I came back in she was just sitting there at the counter waiting. I have no idea how long she sat there, but apparently I overestimated her nap time!


One of these things just doesn't belong!

A yummy Teriyaki Chicken salad made the perfect dinner before I had to head out to a trunk show!

We had a pest guy come, and shockingly Jovie was super into helping him!

We've had perfect soup weather lately, I couldn't get enough of this Tumeric Roasted Sweet Potato and Macadamia Soup

My Hostess, (and Robb's Aunt) Shelley had the most beautiful (and tasty!) food display at her trunk show!

Fast asleep with her hand in the veggie straw bag! 

Baseball season is underway!

We spent a beautiful Sunday afternoon at the Outdoor Discovery Center! 





Days like that are good for the soul!

Fun with our friend Molly and the Hall Park

This is the sweetest book! I may have a soft spot for faith based children's books, (especially ones with racial diversity!) but this one is a must own! 
"Cause when God made you and the world oohed and aahed, in heaven they called you an image of God"


She said "look! I made a sea turtle!" 

Eat the rainbow, this edamame salad is delicious! 

I'm not exactly sure how, but for awhile now the kids have been talking about kumquats, and laughing whenever they say it! So when I saw them at the store I thought it was about time for them to try one! They are tangy and sweet!

Grandpa's helper!



*I realize now after proof-reading this how much I post about food! Ha!*

Have a great weekend friends!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »