Holy Weekend 2017

Monday, April 17, 2017

We changed things up a bit this year, and went to Good Friday service at Grand Rapids First Church, one of Robb's co-workers invited us to their special service. 
Their outfits all coordinated, and for once I didn't even plan it!

On Saturday we went to my parents house to make Resurrection Rolls, and the kids had an egg hunt








The kids had some fun on the little gator. We got such a kick out of Sadler in these pictures!



This little girly slept in sponge rollers for the first time. I used to do that all the time when I was little!


Sunday morning we had church at 9:00


 
this is attempt #3 at a family photo :)


When we got home the kids checked out their Easter baskets.
We went to my Grandma's house for lunch.




Easter is one of my favorite days of the year. 
We had a great day celebrating our Risen Lord! Hallelujah!


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »