A year ago today

Monday, December 15, 2008

a year ago today was the day we told most of our extended families and friends the news of my pregnancy. We wanted to wait until after mindy and kyle's wedding day to share the secret, but we couldn't wait much longer after that! We were too excited. I have so many great memories from that night. It was fun to see everyone as excited as we were. We were congratulated and hugged. We got cards and little gifts for baby Lubbers, everyone eager to welcome brenham into their lives. And we can't wait for the day when we all get to Heaven and get to do that, but until then we are going to live each day to the fullest, starting today.
Today, a year later we have some other news to share. stay tuned. today is a great day.

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
14 Comments »

14 Responses to “ A year ago today ”

Anonymous said...

Great days are wonderful. Especially when for so long they have seemed few and far between. Can't wait to hear your news!

Anonymous said...

oooh the suspense is killing me:)

Unknown said...

suspense.is.killing.me.

Anonymous said...

Tell us.... please!!

Lauren said...

Can't wait to hear your news!

aLLie said...

can't wait for your news!!

tscarter7 said...

Please tell! Don't leave us in suspense! :)

Verna said...

Don't leave us in suspense long.

kbloems27 said...

Can't wait to hear your news!!

Anonymous said...

So excited!!! What's the news?!?! The suspense is killing me!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the news! Good news is always exciting.

Anonymous said...

Katie, do you have to do that???? Stay tuned drives me crazy!

LoriLu said...

While I wait for your news, I will update my blog. Can't wait to hear what it is!!

Angi said...

I remember... it was right before Christmas... the store was packed... my shift was almost over and you were just coming in... you said, "I need to talk to you before you leave." I had a feeling... I'd had it for a little while... something was different about you... then you pulled me by the arm into the back office, Matt was sitting in the chair, and again, the store was PACKED with Christmas shoppers... and you said, "Okay... you can't scream! I'm pregnant!" And you had to cover my mouth because I think I did scream! Matt just looked back with a smile! It's funny how a memory can make you smile and cry at the same time! I love you so much! Always~ Angi