insta friday

Friday, September 7, 2012

Tuesday

chalk town fun

IMG_2641

robb and i had a parent meeting for gray’s school, he’s going to have so much fun!

IMG_2649

Wednesday

gray spent the day at his ‘back to school party’ at the cottage that Aunt Lisa threw him

IMG_2661

he had so much fun on his treasure hunt for school supplies!

IMG_2669

IMG_2671

Thursday

sadler had a rough time when i gave him water and apparently he was hoping for milk! what a temper he has!
IMG_2679

after a 5 minute fit he calmed down

IMG_2682

and enjoyed his water! i was not gonna give in!

IMG_2687

food spread at the my 31 party, my how they have changed from chips and dip in the past, to hummus and veggies now! just as yummy though!

IMG_2689

i could spend hours looking through this catalog

IMG_2692

friday

finally got my stitches out after 2 long weeks

IMG_2704

and lisa and spent the day shopping for clothes to fit our new, smaller bods! thanks grandma L for watching the boys!

i had to get a little advice from my insta friends while shopping!

IMG_2712

this (the dress) is not something I would normally pick out but I wanted something different and at $13 I couldn’t pass it up!

don't worry, i plan to wear leggings or skinnies with it, unless robb and i are on a hot date :)

 

looking forward to the weekend! have a great one!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
4 Comments »

4 Responses to “ insta friday ”

Kat said...

love the dress!!!!

Me said...

I never comment but I always read:) Wanted to tell you, I am working on losing my maternity weight and you are an inspiration! I gained 48 lbs (gulp) but I have 13 to go! Good job, you never looked overweight to me but you look great!

Jan said...

WOW! Grayden is so lucky to have his Aunt Lisa. What a fun scavenger hunt!

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

You look great. Good job. Adorable kiddos.

New follower:

http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/