insta friday

Friday, September 14, 2012

today:

birthday gifts:

new iphone case from Robb, i can change the green out for brown too, love it!

 IMG_2751

love this rose gold necklace, have the same one in silver and I wear it all the time, thanks babe!

IMG_2842

chambray shirt from my parents, so excited, I've been wanting one since Spring!

IMG_2753

praying with dad on the way to school

IMG_2757

Robb flew to Utah for training Tuesday night and sent me this text, he thinks he’s so hilarious!

teasing me on my birthday, not very nice ;)

IMG_2788

Wednesday

love his imagination! putting my birthday cake in the oven with socks as hot mitts!

IMG_2792

Thursday:

spent the morning watching Peyton, she’s so sweet!
IMG_2816

one of these things is not like the others:

IMG_2818

He rarely sleeps in bed but it still shocks me to see him laying there on the floor!

IMG_2820

keeping a close eye on Robb's flight home, so excited when he was finally home {at 1am}!

IMG_2822

Friday:

Gray’s first day without me at school so Sadler and I headed to the library, just the two of us.

IMG_2837

Sadler’s idea of fun at the library…running! Who would want to look through books when there’s all this room to run?!

IMG_2840

 

have a great weekend!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
6 Comments »

6 Responses to “ insta friday ”

Anonymous said...

So cute! Where is the shirt from?

Jenna said...

Ok it cracks me up how Gray never sleeps in his bed! Does he just always fall asleep playing? For naps and nighttime? Jax allllways sleeps in his bed. He's too OCD not too! Ha! Also, Jax has that green and white striped shirt from ON. I think our boys have a lot of the same clothes! Happy belated birthday :)

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

The shirt is from forever 21
Jenna, yes even for naps hes on the floor, he mostly falls asleep playing cars or looking at books but other times he just asks to sleep on the floor! Crazy!
I love ON for boys clothes! And the green and white stripes is one of my faves!

Anonymous said...

Where's the phone case from? So cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the iphone case and necklace! So cute! Do you mind sharing where they're from?

Mrs. Case said...

Can you please share where your hubby got that awesome necklace?!?!? :)