no, not another one.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

PLEASE not another sweet baby taken too soon.
I can not believe it.
My friend Nicole found out last week that the baby she is carrying has either trisomy 13 or trisomy 18, both fatal chromosomal abnormalities. She is being so strong through all of this but i know she needs your prayers. I know Nicole's heart and how badly she wants this child. Please pray for healing and if not, than for peace as they travel this painful journey. Check out her new blog and send her some love by letting her know of your prayers.
I knew i could count on all of my faithful blog readers to be on your knees for her and chad! You all are the best.

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
4 Comments »

4 Responses to “ no, not another one. ”

Trisomy 13 Life with Natalia ~ Transformed by Love said...

We'll keep Nicole in our prayers.
Blessings,
ThereseAnn mom to Natalia with full trisomy 13
http://www.livingwithtrisomy13.org

We have lots of support in the trisomy community, please tell her about the Prenatal DONT MISS section of the LWT13 site.
http://livingwithtrisomy13.org/prenatal-diagnosis-of-trisomy-13.htm

Nicole said...

Thank you Katie...I am speechless...there has been an overwhelming response from your readers...I am in awe...thank you

Mom 2 my boys said...

katie,
heading to Nicoles site to offer our prayers.

Mrs. Mother said...

I just lost my baby to Trisomy 18. It's terribly sad. I am keeping a blog with my feelings, so if you want to steer her toward it is motherhoodthesequel.blogspot.com.

I am so sorry.