I have been tagged to tell 6 random things about myself.
Ok, here it goes:
1. I am deathly afraid of monkeys. All types. I am not sure what it is about them maybe the evolution, humans evolved from monkeys thing, or that they are scary smart or what, but i hate 'em.
2. I am a human compass, i can always tell what direction i am facing, even if the sun isnt out. Weird.
3. I hate it when my food touches each other. you know like when your applesauce runs into your dinner roll, hate that. Those Styrofoam plates with the divided sections are my best friend at pot-lucks!
4. I am the total opposite of a pack-rat. I throw away everything (unless it somehow reminds me of brenham or of when i was pregnant with brenham), On one of my binging episodes i almost threw out my high-school diploma, b/c i dont really NEED it, but i thought better of it.
5. I love polka-dots! ( i know thats random but i am getting desperate here!)
6. hmm, one more......okay, i really didnt want to put this but i am out of ideas.
:takes deep breath:.....
I havent showered in 153 days now, only baths until i get the port in my chest taken out, oh that will be a happy day. If you live close by you better be ready that day, i might shower at your house once the hot water runs out here. yeah, it will be that long!
I am showering regularly again!
Summer and a SIGN
15 hours ago