Prayers Please

Sunday, August 17, 2008

My new port isn't working :( and hasnt been for the last few days. I have been talking back and forth with the nurse all weekend and tried everything but i havn't had any luck. So tomorrow i have an apportionment with her to see if we can figure it out. It is possible that the tube has gotten lodged up against something in my stomach and i may need another surgery to fix it. Ugh. I am so frustrated. Please pray that it can be fixed with out surgery asap. I dont want to have to go back to regular dialysis.



P.S thanks for sharing in our joy and for all of your sweet comments on my last post, i love to read them!!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “ Prayers Please ”

Michelle said...

Katie, you amaze me! I love how you take the time to feel your feelings. Not deny them or try to be stronger than you are able to be at any given time. I'm no expert but it seems to me that this will help aide your healing.

I have two... hmm... I'll call them suggestions for lack of a better word. First, I just finished reading 90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper. The thought came to me that this might be a good read for you. Second, my pastor has been preaching a series on the book of Job. Specifically on why bad things were allowed to happen to such a righteous man. My thought again was that if this appealed to you you might consider a personal study on this.

There are so many things I could say to you about both of these topics but I believe that self discovery is often more meaningful. Please know that you are in my husband's and my prayers. Let us all lift you up in prayer when you just don't have the strength or the "want to".
May the God of all peace and comfort comfort you with His sweet peace today!
Blessings,
Michelle

the reverend said...

ahh what a bummer Katie. I'll definitely pray for you, and that this gets resolved quickly!

Anonymous said...

Prayers coming your way! Hopefully its a quick fix for you!

Debbi's Blog said...

darn it!!!
Ok.....prayers from TX coming up~~

Hang in there
Phil 4:13
Debbi

Anonymous said...

Hi Robb and Katie - hopefully by time you read this the problem has gotten better for your dialysis. Be assured of our thoughts and prayers for you as you continue on this journey. Friend from ORC