{Insta}Friday

Friday, July 13, 2012

Here are a few of the latest Insta.gram photos

IMG_1368

the boys found a frog!
IMG_1378 

my mother in law did an amazing job on the cushions and pillows for our breakfast nook, i love them!

perfect spot to read

IMG_1408


IMG_1375

took the boys to panera bread for breakfast this week

IMG_1401

my stroller fitness buddies

IMG_1403

yikes, first day is less than 2 months away!

IMG_1438

baked oatmeal baking

IMG_1441

pajama jam

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “ {Insta}Friday ”

Kaci said...

Just found your blog yesterday, such a sweet blog. Your babies are too cute. =) XOXO

Jill Sloothaak said...

how was the baked oatmeal? pinterest recipe? i've been wanting to try a recipe that i pinned, but am just not sure!

Anonymous said...

I was going to say "yummy looking lasagna", but...it' oatmeal? I've never made it baked before. Maybe you could post the recipe? Have you made the chia oatmeal before? New Nostalgia (the blog) posts lots of oatmeal and healthy recipes. The Panera pumpkin muffin looks good (or maybe it's not pumpkin--I'm off on my foods tonight :)

Anonymous said...

You bake in this heat?

Laura Way said...

I had to laugh at the first day of "threeschool". It's suppose to be preschool right? I can't believe how fast the summer has gone. Why didn't it go this fast when we were younger and wanted to get done w/ school. I feel so old when I say that time goes so fast now a days. Hope you all are well!!