weekend wrap up

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

this past weekend was a little unusual for us, Robb had a work show in Grand Rapids Friday afternonn and Saturday all day. Friday night the boys and I went out to visit and Saturday we spent the day at the cottage.

IMG_1843

after church on Sunday I went with a friend to an antique sale at the fair grounds. we had lots of fun looking through the junk to find some treasures!
a couple of my fave finds:

IMG_1864

IMG_1866

 

Hope you are all having a good week, we’re enjoying the Olympics a lot.

( don’t miss the $100 Visa gift card giveaway here!)

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “ weekend wrap up ”

Lauren said...

Ah! I want a ladder! Love it!

Elma said...

Love the ladder and the gumball machine. I have one on my counter and I think I am going to take the gum out and fill with marbles:)Great treasures!!! There is on sat a big antique market in shippy Indiana !! I hope to find a few treasures!!!

Jaclyn said...

LOVE the ladder! I've been looking for one, but have yet to find one I like. If you ever visit CA, I'll have to tell you all my favorite antique/flea markets to visit!

DianeTaylor said...

So cool. I love thrift store finds!

Anonymous said...

Katie,

I stumbled upon your blog a couple of days ago and after reading a couple of past posts I realized your husband looked familiar! Up until about 6 months ago I was a vendor at his company. I came in once a month and stocked their safety and 1st aid supplies through Cintas. I always enjoyed stopping in there, and everyone was so friendly :). I have 2 boys similar in age to your boys so I always asked Rob about the kids :). I also talked to Mindy quite a bit (your sister?). So if you get a chance tell them I said hi! My name is Heather. You have a beautiful blog and family, I'll have to check this blog from time to time!

Heather