Weekend Recap

Monday, July 16, 2012

Hi All!
Hope you had a nice weekend! (Remember to enter to win the $100 Visa gift card here)

Friday night was spent making freezer meals with my girls!

I made ham and pineapple kabobs with a marinade to add later. We have lots of great recipes from the other girls going on the freezer meal blog soon!

IMG_1483

Saturday I went to Zumba in the morning and then we headed to the cottage for the afternoon. Robb and I left around 3:00 and got ready for our guys/girls nights!

We left the boys with Aunt Lisa at the cottage where she watched them for the night!

Making bird feeders with Aunt Lisa:

IMG_1493

IMG_1494

Enjoying dinner:

IMG_1497

A bedtime movie outside:

IMG_1492

thanks for watching them Lisa, looks like they had fun!

 

Robb went with his buddies to watch a race and I went out with my friend Anne!

We always have a blast together!

IMG_1447

I had the house all to myself when I got home, so I enjoyed an iced coffee while I soaked my feet and painted my nails! What would you do with an evening to yourself!?

IMG_1451

Sunday we headed to church and got to see the boys, who we missed so much! (yes, aunt lisa had the boys over night and got them ready for church!)

Then we spent the rest of the day at the cottage!
IMG_1468

A fun weekend for sure!

 

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
6 Comments »

6 Responses to “ Weekend Recap ”

The Morrows said...

Wow...sounds like the perfect weekend.

Amy said...

Have you done "A Day in the Life..." lately?

A WALK In Progress said...

The picture with Grayden in the life vest, what is in an inflatable pool? How big is that pool and where did you get it?

Thanks
Shakira

Kaci said...

Yum! Those look delish! Looks like you had a fab weekend. =)

Elma said...

Oh I just LOVE the picture of the boys watching a movie!!! To cute:)

Jaclyn said...

I'm jealous that you got to hang out with Anne!!! Hope you guys had fun!