Encouragement

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Monday night Robb and I along with our parents had the chance to sit down and chat at my favorite coffee shop( shout-out to Java Hut and to you Heidi!) with a young guy who has the same disease I do. He is 1 year post-transplant and doing great.
It was so encouraging to see a smile on his face and hear his story. We were all very encouraged by the things he and his mom had to say. They are both great Christian people and God used them to be a beacon of hope for me. Thanks Jordan and Vonnie (if you are reading this). We are touched beyond words that you would take time out of your night to answer our questions and support us. God bless!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
3 Comments »

3 Responses to “ Encouragement ”

Anonymous said...

There are some wonderful people in this world. I am so glad that they were able to encourage you, just what you needed. God has great timing. Zmauks

Anonymous said...

Von & Ron have such a wonderful life story and are so willing to share it. God has truly worked in their lives. Jordan is a wonderful young man. It is truly wonderful that God is working in both of your lives the way he is. We will continue to pray for your strength.

Unknown said...

Katie,
I got to your blog...I'm not sure how. ??? But obviously God had something He wanted to teach me here. It's been an incredible testimony to me and so many others. Jordan Genzink is my first cousin! Reading about your story I kept thinking, she should get in touch with my aunt Von (who I happen to believe is one of God's real Live angels) I hope you can draw strength from her and her family. I am proud to be a part of that.

Blessings to you and Robb
Heather