I'm gonna fly

Thursday, May 22, 2008

for real, i am! Robb called me last night while i was working (I cut it short matt, dont worry :) and told me he had a surprise for me on Sat. night. I hate knowing about surprises, kinda drives me nuts, so when i got home i forced it out of him....We are flying in a hot air balloon on Saturday night!! AHHH. I am scared, like really scared of heights. But it is an opportunity that i could not pass up, and robb really wants to so were doing it! Thanks Eldon and Roxanne for this great opportunity! eek...I'm freakin' :)

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “ I'm gonna fly ”

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am jealous! That sounds like so much fun- what a wonderful hubby you have :) You'll have to let us know how it goes. The weather is actually supposed to be nice then too; such an amazing feat for Michigan these days.
Jessica

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome...what a great surprise! You will have to brag to Ryan. That is something he has always wanted to do.
-Lydia

Anonymous said...

So cool, I can't wait to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Hope the weather is warm. Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear you screem!

Have fun! Love,XOXOMOMLXOXO