I forgot one

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I just noticed a new question appeared from the question and answer post a few days ago so and i didnt want it to be left out:

* Do you ever think that this should be more of a personal and intimate thing? Between the Lord you and your husband? Why blog this?

I blog because it is therapeutic for me and also a great way to let family and friends know what is going on without having to go through all of the emotions time and time again. And most importantly a great way to relay my prayer requests.
And by the way, there is tons of personal/intimate stuff that is just between me, robb and God. I keep private what i want private and share what i want to share.

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
6 Comments »

6 Responses to “ I forgot one ”

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you for sharing your story. I don't actually know you personally, but I find your story so moving. Your faith is truly inspirational. So, thank you again.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie-
By sharing your journey, you are helping people in ways you may never know or understand.
-Lydia

Anonymous said...

You don't know us--we are parents of Scott and Stacey's friends. We have been touched by your great love for each other and the Sovereign God!! You have such a witness thus far, and you have truly been a blessing to many.
Our love and prayers will be with you as you continue to grow in His grace and love.

Anonymous said...

I also thank you for sharing your story. Thanks to you I'm looking at my life a little differently, with a little more perspective.

Amy said...

What's the point of God's grace during difficult times if we are not going to give testimony to it? It gets lost in us and has no chance to change anyone else. Thank you for sharing the hurt and the healing! You go girl! (and Robb =)) & May God continue his work in and through you! Constantly in prayer.

Michelle Wells Photography said...

Ok, that is insane. "Why blog this?" Blog it because it makes you feel better, blog it because there are others that will be helped by it. Blog it because now you will have the whole story to read again whenever you want to! Your story is very touching. So many of us appreciate that you are sharing it.