Q & A

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thanks for your questions, I just have a minute (Grey's Anatomy is on) but I thought I would quick answer a couple of the easy ones. I am still pondering the deep ones.

*Katie, What is your favorite color, your favorite flower, your favorite food, and your favorite restaurant?

This is a fun one!
Favorite color would be orange, color of the sun! although i dont wear much of it, i do love it!
Favorite flower would be a toss up between the gerber daisy and a spider mum (eww i hate spiders though)
Favorite food is pasta, but it has to have red sauce not white!!
Favorite restaurant is Olive Garden, even though i havent been there in forever, the wait is always way too long. And i am inpatient when it comes to waiting for food!

*Do you like to read? If so what is your favorite book/author?
Eh, i am usually not much of a reader but i have become one since i have to sit at dialysis for 4 hours, 3 times a week! I do love books by Karen Kingsbury, so good. My favorite book is Chicka Chicka Boom Boom! haha, classic!

*Katie - What is your most embarrassing moment?
That's easy, at my wedding reception just after robb and i were introduced we went to have a seat at the head table and i totally missed the chair and landed flat on my rear. in front of everyone, and yea we have it on video!

*Katie - Here's a few I have always wondered about.

Why can't you get a tan on your palms?

Why isn’t the number 11 pronounced onety one?

How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?

haha, good ones matt, but just b/c i didnt go to college doesnt mean i dont know the answers to them!!
you cant get the palms of your hands tan b/c when you use sunscreen you use your palms to rub it in and after years and years of build up, there is just no hope of a tan on them. Thats my answer and i am stickin to it, but yahoo tells me it is b/c there is no or very little melanin in the palms. hows that?!?

11 is not pronounced onety one for the same reason 12 is not pronounced onety two!

the deer trainers just try, try, try again. until they catch on. Thats how they do it.

thats all for now! Check back tomorrow, and keep 'em comin'

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “ Q & A ”

Anonymous said...

"11 is not pronounced onety one for the same reason 12 is not pronounced onety two!"

Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

You're hysterical! I laughed out loud reading your responses to the last few questions. I'm so glad you've kept your sense of humor. It's really hard for some people to do, and I think that's the best way to get through anything in life. Even when it's hard, put a smile on your face and allow yourself to see the humor in life.

So, my question... What was your favorite stuffed animal when you were a kid? Did it have a name?

Anonymous said...

If you weren't a hair stylist- what would you be?

Anonymous said...

Katie I am amazed at your faith,strenght(you put me to shame) and you sense of humour, you are sooo!! funny. couple of questions, what is you favourite movie and actor/actress.

Anonymous said...

I know you have touched many peoples lives through this time. Do you ever think that this should be more of a personaL and intimate thing? Between the Lord you and your husband? Why blog this?