Thank You

Friday, April 18, 2008

Wow, today I was reading through all the cards(over 150 of them!) sent to us after Brenham's death and I was humbled by the amount of people who took the time to send a card, email or post a comment on here. We've even received them from people we don't even know.

I added this sitemeter application to this blog and it tracks how many hits this blog gets a day and from where. I am amazed at the fact that my blog gets an average of 534 hits a day by people all over the world, including those from all of the 50 nifty United States, Switzerland, Canada, Denmark, Mexico, France, and Italy! How cool is that?!? I pray that through this blog God will be glorified and others will see the love of God! "Let this life I live, every moment, all I say and do, be all for the glory of You." ~Mark Harris

I feel truly blessed to have so many people in my life who care, and pray for us. So I wanted to take the time to thank everyone for that. You are all amazing people and I hope you all know how much I appreciate your thoughts and prayers and words of comfort and encouragement.

~Phil. 1: 3-8

1. I thank my God every time I remember you. 4 In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy 5 because of your partnership in the gospel from this day until now, 6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. 7 It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart; for whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God's grace with me. 8 God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus



May God bless all of you, in return for blessing me!

Katie

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
3 Comments »

3 Responses to “ Thank You ”

Anonymous said...

Robb & Katie,
I have hit the floor, to my knees, sobbing right now...My heart is heavy for you! I feel guilty that this couldn't have happenend to me instead of you two! You are both the kindest, most sincere, innocent people I have EVER known! You are far better people than me...I wish I could take your burdens, if I would I could...I don't know what to say...I am sick to my stomach just trying to even comprehend what you are going through. I love you so much, and I have no doubts that your rewards are large in heaven!
Katie, you may not have had very much time on Earth with Brenham, but you were by far the best mom I know to him while he was inside of you! I am so glad you were able to take pictures and post this site for him! There is no doubt in my mind that you will be parents again one day. You two truly have a family to be proud of! What a testimony to us all on what it really means to keep the faith!
Love You!!!
Nicole B.

Anonymous said...

Dear Katie,
You are such an inspiration to me. Only God could take something so hard and turn it into something so good! I praise God that He has given you a wonderfully caring heart. Only God knows how many lives are reading your blog and re-thinking their relationship with Him. You are making a difference -
I'm soooo proud of you. xoxoxomoml.

The VanderZwaags said...

Katie & Robb:

We continue to pray for you both. Thanks for being such a testimony to all of us.

The VanderZwaags