Words from Robb

Sunday, April 6, 2008

So Robb mentioned the other day that he wanted to get in on this whole blogging world. But I know he will never take the time to do it. So I thought I would help him out and post a very special e-mail he sent me a couple weeks ago to make him feel like he contributed! His words are perfect! It is amazing that he has just right the words when I needed them most. He truly is a gift from God!

Here is his e-mail to me:

Katie-

How are you doing? I hope that you feel a lot better when you are reading this e-mail. I have been praying for you a lot lately. I love you so much Katie and I wanted to tell you how proud of you I am. We have been through something that no one should have to go through. You have been so strong through this whole thing and I know that we will get through this tough time with God's help. I'm sorry if I have not been supportive to you. I love you more than anything (besides God of course) and I don't want to put anything in the way of that. Please let me know if I get my priorities messed up sometimes. I pray that someday we can both go see Brenham in heaven and live as one happy family for eternity.
I also pray that when the time is right that God will bless us with other children here while we are still on earth. We are way to good of people to not have kids to teach and have fun with. Brenham was the cutest boy that I have ever seen. Everything about him was just perfect from his tiny little (katie) nose to his masculine (robb) feet. It's amazing how you look by his imperfections (bruises and not fully developed system) and absolutely love him with all your heart. It's definitely Jesus love that is shining thorough us. He loved us even though we were sinful and not (fully developed in the faith). Anyway I will stop preaching now. Just thought I would let you know what was on my mind.

I love you with all of my heart
Robb

**I know he is really great, but sorry ladies he is all mine!! : ) **

This is Brenham's hospital picture that we just picked up on Friday.

Robb and I went to the cemetery on Saturday afternoon to see Brenham's grave, we still don't have a stone for him yet. That is the project for this coming week hopefully. Not something I am looking forward to. We also visited a new friend of mines daughter's grave who also passed away @ 21 weeks. They are buried in the same cemetery. I thanked little Emma for taking care of my little boy. I am sure they are great friends! Heaven became an even better place when Brenham got there!

Robb and I really enjoyed this weekend. We had dinner and fun fellowship with two sets of friends on Friday and Saturday night. We are so thankful to them for a fun night away from home and for making it easier to remember life like it used to be!

The weather this weekend was perfect. Sunday we had my family over for lunch on our new deck. We really enjoyed the beautiful spring day.

Robb mastering the grill!!

Let's hope the weather in the week to come is just as nice! It sure feels good to be out of the house and seeing neighbors again for the first time since fall! Welcome Spring!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “ Words from Robb ”

Anonymous said...

Katie -
I found your blog through the nest. My heart is broken for you and Robb. What a sweet sweet man you have for your husband. I pray for God's healing and comforting hand to rest upon your shoulders until you see precious Brenham again in heaven. Please take care.

Mr. Klanderman said...

God is so good to give us husbands who are just the perfect fit. Go God and keep going in Him, Robb.

At His feet,

Amy