Can i get an "amen"?

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I am currently finishing up my last dialysis treatment EVER!! Whoo-hoo! I wasnt ready for this picture to be taken. robb doesnt count to three or anything to let me know when he is snapping it!, but it was the best i had, that yellow thing around my chin is my mask that i wear when i am hooking up and disconnecting, and i am holding my stomach cuz sometimes it hurts when the fluid is first going in. again, i wasnt ready for it!
I get to say goodbye to this gem tomorrow too, unfortunately the other one in my chest has to stay for a little while longer.
Can't believe I am done with dialysis for good!! Amazing feeling!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “ Can i get an "amen"? ”

Cate said...

Best of best of luck to you both tomorrow. You will be in my constant prayers all day.
Congrats on your last treatment!

The VanderZwaags said...

Yippee!!!! Robb takes pictures like Neal...never tells you when!!!!