Mindy Sue

Friday, October 10, 2008

First of all thank you so so much for your prayers for me, God certainly has me in the palm of His hands, things could have gotten very bad but luckily turned out ok. Thank you so much!!

Let me tell you a little bit about my little sister. Let's see since we got the transplant on 10/8 i will tell you 18 things about her(10+8=18)
1. She is 21 years old
2. She does all the office work for my dads business
3. She loves her job and always makes sure it's being done correctly
4. She is silly and sarcastic
5. She is loving and caring
6. Mindy loves Taco Bell and Crazy Horse Restaurant
7. She is married to Kyle
8. They got married on December 14, 2007
9. She only has 1 kidney :)
10. Mindy and Kyle have a new doggie, Dawson
11. She loves her family more than anyone i know :)
12. When she was in 3rd grade she got hit by a truck when we were getting off the school bus (I saw it all happen and took good care of her)
13. she broke a bone in her butt.
14. She got me addicted to One Tree Hill, her favorite show.
15. She laughs when she cries and cries when she laughs
16. She loves Jesus.
17. She saved some one's life.
18. She is a great sister!


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
16 Comments »

16 Responses to “ Mindy Sue ”

LJFredricks said...

OK that made me cry! God Bless you both!

Keren said...

how sweet!! What a wonderful bond you two have...very special!

Joyful Momma said...

I love the pictures. God sure blessed the both of you.

Anonymous said...

What a story - now I have more tears in my eyes. I'm so glad to see you both smiling - say Hello to your parents for us. ORC friend

Val said...

What cool pictures of the two of you!! So so glad your doing better, I think you scared all of us blog readers!! Love ya girl!!

Abbie said...

What an amazing bond you two will always have!

Catherine, Craig, and Caleb said...

I don't remember how I found your blog, but you amaze me. Your strength and faith in God is a blessing.

Anonymous said...

May God bless you both and bring you healing, The plan God had for you is touching so many people, not only in your story ,but on your blog and in the hospital, you are his one of his blessed children
God bless you and your families.

Sally

Anonymous said...

When were these pictures taken. Before or after surgery.

Anonymous said...

you two share an amazing bond! so glad to hear that you both are doing well.

Erin said...

aww that is so sweet! it makes me miss my sisters!!!

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

These pics were taken before surgery most definitely. I have'nt been brave enough to put the post transplat pics up yet:) Or sit up that straight. Just looking at it makes me cringe!

Dan and Jordan said...

Thanks for the pictures. It is so good to see you both smiling.
I think it is great that you have such a wonderful sister. Sounds like she is pretty amazing.

aaron said...

You guys have no idea who I am. I just moved to Holland and I picked up a flyer explaining your situation when I was downtown one day. When I read the blog it gives me so much hope and I can't explain how happy I am for randomly picking that flyer up.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Sisters are such a blessing. Your post brought tears to my eyes.

Anonymous said...

Isn't is nice to have such a wonderful sister. I have been praying for you, Mindy, and your husband. God Bless you all.

Annette, Tennessee