Change in plans

Monday, October 6, 2008

We were planning on flying out early tomorrow morning but b/c of some predicted rain in the forecast for tomorrow we are leaving tonight at 7:00 instead. We are being flown my a very generous man robb does some work with which is so great. After transplant i have to be extremely careful not to get sick so a commercial flight made me nervous about that, all the germs and everything, and plus we can get there in 1.5 hours and no layovers or anything. I am nervous though, i am not big on flying, good thing its a short flight.
Please be praying that all the last minute details fall into place and for safe travel. I will post when we get to our hotel!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “ Change in plans ”

Kim Lubbers said...

We'll be praying your nerves are settled with flying and that you get there safely!! On a side note, we saw Fireproof this weekend too, every married couple should see it.... very moving!

Patrice and Higgins said...

Katie, I am praying for you and RoBb and you sis. I pray for comfort, peace, safe travels, quick recoveries for you and your sis both and everthing in between!

I am so excited and can't wait for you to feel so much better. I will be checking for updates, so make sure Robb keeps us informed!!

The VanderZwaags said...

Dear Lord:
Please be with Katie & Robb tonight as they travel! As well as the rest of the family. Be with Katie and calm her nerves. Be with Katie & Mindy (and family) during surgery. Allow for Katie & Mindy to have a quick recover! Thank you Lord for being with everyone up to this point! You are so good!
Amen!!!!

MrsNYC said...

I just happened upon your blog and you are such an inspiration! My thoughts and prayers are with you and what a blessing that you will be having your transplant soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get out of the house tonight without a hitch! Just think, the next time you see your home you life will be completely different, a good different this time! I'm so excited for you and your family! Tomorrow is the day, that's so amazing!