My sista

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My sister Mindy is at the Mayo Clinic this week getting her donor evaluation testing done! Eek!
Please pray for her and her husband Kyle as she goes through the different tests and that she will be healthy and ready to donate. We are hoping that if she passes we can schedule the surgery soon! It seems to good to be true, things might finally be turning around!! Please pray hard.

~thanks mindy for doing this for me! I am so lucky to have a sister like you. love you

(on mindy's wedding day, do you think we look alike?)

~and thanks everyone for letting us pray for you. i will continue checking back on that post so keep me posted. I have loved being able to pray for you and will continue to do so.

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
11 Comments »

11 Responses to “ My sista ”

aLLie said...

Your sister and her husband is in my prayers!!

Anonymous said...

Praying for Mindy and Kyle right now.

Anonymous said...

Pins and needles!!! Wow... aren't sisters just the best? I have five sisters, any one of which would do that for me as well. Blessings on your sister.

Anyway, the real reason I am commenting is I want to know how the dialysis is going. Are you able to do the... uh... new kind yet? Is it working??? (sorry for my technical language there.... :P)

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie - as always I enjoy reading your updates. I'm glad you told us about Mindy - we will pray for her as she goes through the testing. I wondered too how your dialysis was going - I'm sure hoping that it is working for you after many struggles. Know that you are thought about often and are an inspiration to your readers - friend from ORC

Julybride_07 said...

I am so so happy that you are one step closer! I pray for you all the time! God Bless Katie!!!

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

i have not been able to do peritoneal diaysis for the past week or so b/c of the swelling problem. i will try again on monday and see how that goes and maybe be able to start back up again if it goes well. thanks for asking!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck everyone, praying it all works!

Mrs.Rotty said...

i'm praying for your sister and your husband!!!

Nicole said...

Oh Miss Katie, how exciting! I think of you everyday...I am praying for a new kidney and lots of babies for you VERY soon! ;)

Anonymous said...

Robb, Katie, Kyle and Mindy! We are praying that these last couple of tests come up to be good news! We are glad to see some good news, and we pray that things will continue to go up from here. You are and will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

What news, Katie??? :) Anything going on with your dialysis? Will you be able to try the peritoneal again on Monday? Any news on your sister? (nag, nag!) :)